This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TransFormers: Animated Ep. 5 (Total Meltdown) Airing!

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

TransFormers: Animated Ep. 5 (Total Meltdown) Airing!

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:38 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
http://forums.tformers.com/talk/index.p ... opic=85359

I.S.T. wrote:I have Time Warner Cable, and checked their on demand channels(called I Control), and found tomorrow's episode of Transformers Animated on. I watched it, then my sister watched it.

I live in Wichita Falls, Texas, and I do not know if it's available elsewhere or on other cable providers' on demand channels. I'd look if I were you.

Info courtesy of TFans member I.S.T.

Time Warner Cable's KIDS! On Demand is providing it right now.

All I will say is this...I think I know why the episode was cut. It's probably the most violent of all the episodes so far, and Bumblebee along with Bulkhead gets injured badly via melting.

Granted, I know kids have seen much worse, but once you see it, you'll understand why they cut it, even if you don't agree with it.

Anyone with TW out there that could help our fellow fans that don't have TW?

NOTE: Total Meltdown is not being aired on CN tomorrow. Episode 7, "Thrill Of The Hunt", will be airing tomorrow. This is our only chance to see it folks.

Tomorrow's episode will also be the debut of Lockdown.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: TransFormers: Animated Ep. 5 (Total Meltdown) Airing!

Postby Savage » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:14 pm

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Ironically, "Total Meltdown" was available on Comcast OnDemand, under Cartoon Network. Guess even though they aren't airing it, it still got slipped into the OnDemand rotation. Note that the Dinobot episode is still not available OnDemand.
WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
Savage
Godmaster
News Credits: 97
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Overcracker » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:26 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Great news...

and

Autobot032 wrote:...
Anyone with TW out there that could help our fellow fans that don't have TW?

Yes please!!!!
Last edited by Overcracker on Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Last Update: April 29th, 2024:
Now holding 1100!!! figures and 2607 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Archanubis » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:46 pm

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
Interesting - possibly time to visit YouTube.

As I recall, "Total Meltdown" wasn't cut, just moved.
Archanubis
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby microclone » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:44 pm

now on youtube!!
microclone
Headmaster Jr

Postby Moonbase2 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:10 pm

Meh, can't find it! I wanna see it!
Moonbase2
Godmaster
News Credits: 2

Postby Liege Evilmus » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:15 pm

I had to check, in NJ it's on Comcast on demand too.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby PrimeSuspect » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:45 pm

I'm watching right now on Cox On-Demand!

Anyone who has On-Demand service, check in Cartoon Network - I think we've got ourselves an OD exclusive episode!
PrimeSuspect
Fuzor

Postby Bed Bugs » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:11 pm

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Front paged and credited!
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Gestalt
News Credits: 349
Alt Mode: A Bed Bug
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby RatchetMD » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:23 pm

Wow, that was terrible. I have been pleased with the story of the show thus far, but this just seems like an episode of TMNT: Fast Forward. Cartoon Network was wise to remove this from the schedule.
RatchetMD
Minibot

Postby i_amtrunks » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:56 pm

Man becomes homicidal maniac after an accident with acid... sounds familiar :P

Bumblebee is a jerk, he can dish out the insults, but cant take them.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Omega Charge » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:15 pm

Motto: "Nothing. What's the motto with you?"
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
So...are we still going to see this broadcast? Maybe as episode 8?
Omega Charge
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 7
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Postby Pyrostrata » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:16 am

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
You can watch it on YouTube, although I will advise you that it is a total waste of time! As I have said on the other threads dealing with this particular episode: IT WAS RANK! Pee-Yuu! What a stinker! If they actually didn't totally cut it out of the line-up, they should! I was hoping that the "human supervillian" would be at least a LITTLE interesting, but it was just the opposite! UBER-BORING! The dialogue in that episode was second-rate and trite, even for a kids' show! A guy who melts everything he touches, yet can wear a metal exo-suit that doesn't melt! Where did his melty-cheesy carcass have time to invent such an alloy? I was wholeheartedly disappointed with Total Meltdown.
And WTF?? No Cons??? Cannot have Autobots without Decepticons...it throws off the balance!
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby darkqueen01 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:26 am

I.S.T. wrote:All I will say is this...I think I know why the episode was cut. It's probably the most violent of all the episodes so far, and Bumblebee along with Bulkhead gets injured badly via melting.

*LMAO* You think the show was "cut" because of the violence? Hardly. They moved and/or cut it because of the steroid reference.

Look at it this way: Some tiny little human pumps himself full of Prometheus Blacks special steroids, bulks up into a tall, buff, and ridiculous strong guy who can beat the tar out of a Transformer? Any uptight parent looking for something to start a fight over anything can easily make a case with that.

As if that isn't bad enough then we have this this steroid user (decked out in a wrestling motif) who goes off into a road rage destroying property and anything else getting in his way? (Chris Benoit ring any bells for anyone?)

*lol* All right, I'm the last person to ever take these kind of things seriously when someone makes an accusation of this nature, but I can't believe that someone in the production didn't see this as a potential problem from some uptight parent. I doubt that the production crew on TFA were consciously thinking about this when making the episode, but it's not a far stretch to suggest that the creators were unconsciously drawing from real life situations when making this ep.

It's not like character such as this have never been seen in cartoons before. Bane (spelling?) from the Batman cartoon is a similar example. Actually using the word steroids tho just seems to be asking for trouble. I admit, I have no proof or anything to back up this theory, but this episode can easily be taken waaaay out of context by someone with an overactive imagination and has nothing better to do. (Talking to all those Jerry Falwell's of the world.) Still, I can't believe someone at Cartoon Network didn't think of this when making the episode. Someone caught it, tho, otherwise if would have been shown last week.

I would bet money that if this episode does get aired that they take out the steroid word completely or replace it with another word.
The following message brought to you by Skeletor...
darkqueen01
Combiner

Postby Autobot032 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:38 am

darkqueen01 wrote:
I.S.T. wrote:All I will say is this...I think I know why the episode was cut. It's probably the most violent of all the episodes so far, and Bumblebee along with Bulkhead gets injured badly via melting.

*LMAO* You think the show was "cut" because of the violence? Hardly. They moved and/or cut it because of the steroid reference.

Look at it this way: Some tiny little human pumps himself full of Prometheus Blacks special steroids, bulks up into a tall, buff, and ridiculous strong guy who can beat the tar out of a Transformer? Any uptight parent looking for something to start a fight over anything can easily make a case with that.

As if that isn't bad enough then we have this this steroid user (decked out in a wrestling motif) who goes off into a road rage destroying property and anything else getting in his way? (Chris Benoit ring any bells for anyone?)

*lol* All right, I'm the last person to ever take these kind of things seriously when someone makes an accusation of this nature, but I can't believe that someone in the production didn't see this as a potential problem from some uptight parent. I doubt that the production crew on TFA were consciously thinking about this when making the episode, but it's not a far stretch to suggest that the creators were unconsciously drawing from real life situations when making this ep.

It's not like character such as this have never been seen in cartoons before. Bane (spelling?) from the Batman cartoon is a similar example. Actually using the word steroids tho just seems to be asking for trouble. I admit, I have no proof or anything to back up this theory, but this episode can easily be taken waaaay out of context by someone with an overactive imagination and has nothing better to do. (Talking to all those Jerry Falwell's of the world.) Still, I can't believe someone at Cartoon Network didn't think of this when making the episode. Someone caught it, tho, otherwise if would have been shown last week.

I would bet money that if this episode does get aired that they take out the steroid word completely or replace it with another word.

Oh sure, the mention of Steroids probably didn't help.
However, Bumblebee getting the tar pounded out of him didn't help matters, not to mention acid was pouring out of Black's eyes before he became Meltdown.

If I had been in charge of Cartoon Network, I'd have pulled it too.

However, I surely hope this doesn't give them Carte Blanche to dumb down the show and wussify it.

I think, so far, the violence level has been acceptable and I hope it stays where it's at.

I was very shocked to see some of the elements of this episode...not quite what I expected.

Oh and you're welcome to disagree with my opinion anytime, but don't laugh at, or mock me while doing so. I haven't done so to you and I don't appreciate it.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Postby darkqueen01 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:21 am

I apologize if I offended you. Looking at the post now, I did present it rather crudely. What I meant to convey was that I found it humorous that the term "violent" was used so liberally. And, no, that does not mean that I think you or your comment was stupid. Basically I was trying to convey a bit of my personality into the message. Clearly, my writing skills are lacking.

Returning to the topic at hand...

The way I see it the violence in this ep does not even register with previous eps, particularly the fight with Starscream. That entire conflict was definitely much more brutal than Bumblebee's fight with Old Man Stooge. Prime actually died, I think Bumbles can stand a little butt kicking.

What this episode presents is more shock value mixed with various scary elements. For instance, as was mentioned, the scene where it appeared that Black's eyes were melting with sludge. Granted, in the next scene where he leaves his lab you can see his eyes once more, but the previous scene was unmistakably creepy.

Then there was poor Bulkhead's hand melting. I'm banking that the creators could spin it off as being acceptable because metal was being melted and not human flesh so that such a scene could be acceptable. I personally have no problems with the scene, though it does make me wish that the show had a later time slot in the evening instead of the morning.

It's 4:30 am. I can't think anymore. Anyone else have any opinions on this issue or any others?
darkqueen01
Combiner

Postby Autobot032 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:47 am

darkqueen01 wrote:I apologize if I offended you. Looking at the post now, I did present it rather crudely. What I meant to convey was that I found it humorous that the term "violent" was used so liberally. And, no, that does not mean that I think you or your comment was stupid. Basically I was trying to convey a bit of my personality into the message. Clearly, my writing skills are lacking.

Thank you, I sincerely appreciate that.

I know better than anyone, thanks to plenty of experience, that what's said in one's mind doesn't always look good on paper. (or screens, as the case may be.) You're not the only one to suffer from that affliction every now and then.

Doesn't give much comfort though, does it? Nah, not for me either. =\

darkqueen01 wrote:Returning to the topic at hand...

The way I see it the violence in this ep does not even register with previous eps, particularly the fight with Starscream. That entire conflict was definitely much more brutal than Bumblebee's fight with Old Man Stooge. Prime actually died, I think Bumbles can stand a little butt kicking.

What this episode presents is more shock value mixed with various scary elements. For instance, as was mentioned, the scene where it appeared that Black's eyes were melting with sludge. Granted, in the next scene where he leaves his lab you can see his eyes once more, but the previous scene was unmistakably creepy.

Then there was poor Bulkhead's hand melting. I'm banking that the creators could spin it off as being acceptable because metal was being melted and not human flesh so that such a scene could be acceptable. I personally have no problems with the scene, though it does make me wish that the show had a later time slot in the evening instead of the morning.

It's 4:30 am. I can't think anymore. Anyone else have any opinions on this issue or any others?

You know? Speaking of that, I was okay with the scene involving Bulkhead until he screamed. It was a gutwrenching, "I beg you mercy, please", heartfelt scream. Which I must give props to Fagerbakke for nailing it so spot on, but it definitely added a little too much oomph to the already awkward scene.

I give CN credit for trying to push the envelope here, especially with all the censorship that goes on, and the timeslot that the episode would've aired in.

That takes some massive alloy based balls.

Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Postby Moonbase2 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:33 am

That's right, this show has some balls. And I appreciate it. See, we were expecting Transformers Go to Preschool and we got the opposite! Hee hee. And I'm loving it for it. I'm not a huge fan of violence, but this IS Transformers, and thus it requires a bit. Definitely made this particular episode unexpectedly interesting and one of my favorites so far. Of course, I'm somewhat partial to human villians. It's a different dynamic than Cons vs. Bots.

Though the melting scene was a bit much (and something 7 year old boys will survive through, trust me), they seemed to survive just fine and go on as if their asses weren't being seared off minutes before.
Moonbase2
Godmaster
News Credits: 2

Postby microclone » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:54 am

Autobot032 wrote:
darkqueen01 wrote:I apologize if I offended you. Looking at the post now, I did present it rather crudely. What I meant to convey was that I found it humorous that the term "violent" was used so liberally. And, no, that does not mean that I think you or your comment was stupid. Basically I was trying to convey a bit of my personality into the message. Clearly, my writing skills are lacking.

Thank you, I sincerely appreciate that.

I know better than anyone, thanks to plenty of experience, that what's said in one's mind doesn't always look good on paper. (or screens, as the case may be.) You're not the only one to suffer from that affliction every now and then.

darkqueen01 wrote:Returning to the topic at hand...

You know? Speaking of that, I was okay with the scene involving Bulkhead until he screamed. It was a gutwrenching, "I beg you mercy, please", heartfelt scream. Which I must give props to Fagerbakke for nailing it so spot on, but it definitely added a little too much oomph to the already awkward scene.

I give CN credit for trying to push the envelope here, especially with all the censorship that goes on, and the timeslot that the episode would've aired in.

interesting, when BH's arm was being melted i actually responded to it emotionally, now thats freaky, somehow by accident or design the animation team have got something right. im sure 7 year olds will get over it but it will draw them into the characters. for those old enough who watched 'battle of the planets' it hasnt scarred us right? some dark goings on in that cartoon and we didnt even get the uncut 'gatchaman' as origianlly aired in japan with its suicides, depicted deaths, corpses as decoys, scary human cyborgs and personal losses combined with its convincng style, very moving for kids.
microclone
Headmaster Jr

Postby AngelMagnus » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:13 am

And also on BitTorrent:

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3984493/
AngelMagnus
Mini-Con

Postby Cyberstrike » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:22 am

Motto: "I don't lose, I CONQUER!"
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Total Meltdown was the first complete episode of Transformers: Animated I've watched.

I just watched "Total Meltdown" on Youtube and quite frankly I would have pulled it because quite frankly it just plain sucked.
First off the voices outside of David Kaye are just annoying.
especially Ratchet and Bumblebee.

The story is what really pissed me off. I'm wrestling fan and seeing this kind of crap to me is an insult to the men and women
who go out every night and bust their asses just to make a living.
Then after a lame fight between Bumblebee and a Bane rip-off we
get Sumarc's newest police robot a stupid and pointless parody of
Robocop's ED-209 that is sabotaged by a cheesy looking acid dripping freak named Meltdown (ooh how original :roll:), and standard slug fest break outs and the episode ends with the Autobots trapping Meltdown in a force field.

If this kind of crappy storytelling is what Transformers:
Animated is about then I'm better off not wasting my time on this garbage.
Cyberstrike
Headmaster
Watch Cyberstrike on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Grifter Prime » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 am

Weapon: Laser Rifle
Also aired on YTV this morning! :grin:
Grifter Prime
Fuzor
News Credits: 32
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby darkqueen01 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:04 pm

Autobot032 wrote:Thank you, I sincerely appreciate that.

It's true. It doesn't give much comfort. I still felt bad about it though. I worried about it all through breakfast this morning. :oops:

Autobot032 wrote:You know? Speaking of that, I was okay with the scene involving Bulkhead until he screamed. It was a gutwrenching, "I beg you mercy, please", heartfelt scream. Which I must give props to Fagerbakke for nailing it so spot on, but it definitely added a little too much oomph to the already awkward scene.

I, too, have noticed that some of the shows on Cartoon Network have been "pushing the envelope" so to speak. I can't remember any specific details, but there have been a few times watching a couple shows that I went "Holy #$!&, did that really just happen? Particularly with Justice League. Grr, I wish I could come up with some examples, but my memory fails me at the moment.

I really wish they had changed the time slot, tho. That 10:30/9:30 time slot is just horrendous.

AngelMagnus wrote:And also on BitTorrent:

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3984493/

Pirate Bay actually works on my campus! You are now my hero for posting this.

Cyberstrike wrote: The story is what really pissed me off. I'm wrestling fan and seeing this kind of crap to me is an insult to the men and womenwho go out every night and bust their asses just to make a living.

Personally, I think that having a wrestling type scene just proves how much of an impact wrestling has had in our culture. Granted, it's not done with as much flair as, say, the episode "The Blind Bandit" on Avatar, but I don't think it's terribly negative. The problem with Professional Wrestling is that it can be so easily parodied so they, and the fans, have to take the good with the bad. TFA isn't making a statement or anything about Prof. wrestling (despite my argument about possible Beniot connections, it's pretty weak), so to say that this episode is a negative spin on Prof wrestling is, to me, not so apparent.

As for the episode quality.... I can agree that this episode, while presenting some great scare tactics, doesn't stand out story wise. Generic villans with a generic origin story (a lab accident, really?) just make this a bland story. It's a kids show so there are bound to be a few lackluster eps, but that would keep me from watching it.
darkqueen01
Combiner

Postby Tripp233 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:28 pm

i really dont get it...so WHY didnt cartoon network air it?
Tripp233
Mini-Con

Postby Craven Knight » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:20 pm

That was horrible, really.

- Optimus looks like he's got blue lipstick on and has a weak voice.
- The Autobots are all aweful cliches.
- Why must there be a little girl?
- Acid Pimp science guy is a lame villian as is the blatant Bane rip off.
- No Decepticons.
- The animation is average.

Transfomers Animated is total junk #-o
Craven Knight
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Vinyl Figure #23 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAVAGE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RAVAGE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2022"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 Hasbro 2019 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers ROTF Burger King Fast Food Premium 2011 210930A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STING SHOT BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse 1-Step Changer Hasbro 2019 New"
STING SHOT BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Red) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Authentics Bravo 5" Action Figure Hasbro 2018 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STING SHOT BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class Hasbro 2018 New"
STING SHOT BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Keychain Flashlight Transformers Armada Hasbro 2004 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Keyc ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Heroes of Cybertron POWERMASTER OPTIMUS PRIME SPARK ATTACK Transformers HOC New"
Heroes of Cybertro ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Fan Book 2020 with OPTIMUS PRIME + MEGATRON Legion Figures Takara"
Transformers Fan B ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON