This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion and the Rust Renegades

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Hasbro Invites Transformers Fans To Create Massive Transformers Character To Enlist In Combiner Wars

Postby Yotsuyasan » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:14 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, there you are."
Wow, I stay out of this thread for a little while, and... Well... Some crap has happened, eh? Forgive my coming late to the party, but I felt a need to throw in my two cents on a few points.

shockblast2 wrote:Ummm...they are not "male". They don't have a p*nis. Nor do they have testicles or the power to reproduce sexually.

So, according too you, in order to be male you have to possess functional male reproductive organs, yes? So, how do you define anyone who had some kind of accident which damaged their sexual organs? Or people who happen to be born infertile? Do these people suddenly loose their right to be male? Are they now genderless?

For that matter, what about transgender people? If someone happened to be born male, even if they identify differently, will you still insist that they are male? Like Loretta here:

Would you deny her the right to be a woman? (Even if she doesn't have a womb...) You're no better than the Judia People's Front! (Or was that the Popular People's Front?)

Or the opposite, if someone was born female, but identifies as male, since they don't have a penis (or, if post-op, are still incapable of producing sperm and are thus lacking "the power to reproduce sexually") do you still insist that they are female?

shockblast2 wrote:They are genderless inorganic robots with personalities.

I don't read the comics, so I cannot comment in regards to some of the responses of others, who have pointed out that in recent comics Transformers are actually organic beings based on silicon rather than carbon. (Like the Horta, I suppose.) But even coming at this strictly from the POV of the G1 cartoon, since when are Transformers genderless?

They have sentience and personalities... Are these personalities not allowed to identify with one gender or the other? You seem to have no problem with the majority of them having "male" personalities. Why is "male" the default? If gender was not an issue, should they not just speak with a non gender-specific synthesized voice? Should they not use gender neutral pronouns?

Why anyone should have a problem with female Transformers is beyond me. Female Transformers have existed in canon since the second season of the television show. It just took a long time before we got any toys of them. Yes, most Transformers are male. There is a very simple reason for this: the cartoons and toys are marketed mainly towards male children, who tend to identify more with male characters. The same reason the majority of G.I. Joe characters are male, although there are a few females. And whenever a female toy is made, you never hear anyone going, "Oh my god, what? Female humans? That's ridiculous!" Conversely, most My Little Pony characters are female since that show is targeted towards girls, but there are some male ponies.

Female Transformers are a thing, and not a bad thing. The only complaint I would have is (Arcee aside, as she has an established design) there is no reason female Transformers should need to have bodies that conform to a human female aesthetic, with a wide bust, thin waist, wide hips, slender legs, and high heals (to make it extra fun trying too get the toy to stand). Such designs tend to lead to kibble-tastic shell-formers. But that is a toy design argument, separate from the issue of if Transformers should have different genders.

Recently we got three female Transformers. Even if a greater percentage then the average over the entirety of the franchise, this is a small number compared to the total number of Transformers released with the same time period. Most fans have welcomed it. Hell, one of those three was created specifically due to fan demand. If you don't like it, ah well. Three less figures for you to buy. You still have plenty of options. And even if, by chance, these new fan-built bots are also all female, then cool! Sucks for you, maybe, but oh well. Guess what? They'll still be a minority, and there will still be plenty of male characters for you to buy.

Boy Scouts ½: The adventures of five members of Boy Scout
Troop 192 who, after a trip to China, have lives full of change...

Yotsuya's Shipyard: Star Trek Style Starship
Schematics, Designed by Yotsuya

Yotsuya's Reviews: text & photo Transformers toy reviews!
Featuring the "Classics" Toy Catalogue Project!
Yotsuyasan
Brainmaster
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 7

Re: Hasbro Invites Transformers Fans To Create Massive Transformers Character To Enlist In Combiner Wars

Postby gothsaurus » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:08 pm

If they went that direction, I'd prefer 5 different dragons. There are lots to pick from. Wormy ones, Chinese ones, Welsh ones, Hobbity ones, Harry-Potter-trying-to-win-that-cup ones....
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby spongedude93 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:06 pm

Sooo, when does the poll open?
spongedude93
Micromaster

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:09 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
The app already updatetd
Fan built combiner page
Fanction (yes I screwed up)
Oh Hai Hot spot and Groove
Limbs, it's the same for all for limb selections
also the app gave me the name "MC ShRed TRon" don't I feel honored
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Speed: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:59 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Oh Hai Hot spot and Groove
Quoting with extra emphasis.

Though, both look more like Cybertronian (or Unicron Trilogy-styled) vehicles rather than real world Earth vehicles.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 439
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:10 pm

Sabrblade wrote:

Though, both look more like Cybertronian (or Unicron Trilogy-styled) vehicles rather than real world Earth vehicles.

Strangely, based off the solutions for possible limbs on the poll, i'm still willing to guess Defensor's Rook is Cybertron's Anderson Cooper. Granted, all of the previews of Defensor, we can't see his other leg, only First Aid, Hot Spot, Blades, and Streetwise or Streetsmart.

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander

Postby Desslok2201 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:49 pm

SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:Let me ask you this simple question. What makes a fembot different than a "male" robot?
From a real-world standpoint, if the bio, fiction, and/or creators say it's a girl and refer to it as "she" and "her".

From an in-fiction standpoint, and depending on the continuity, it varies. Different origin stories and all that.

Isn't it implied in, IDW anyway, that the characters from the Caminus Colony, after spending god knows how long abandoned by Cybertron, actually naturally developed gender? Granted it never specified whether that mean they understand and accept the concepts and dimorphism soon follows, or if that means they actually have gender specific functioning parts, then dimorphism soon follows.

As much as I don't want to keep this going, I think I have to agree with shockblast on this one, and to do it, I'm going to have to reference G1 (ha ha!)
In issue #1 pg 1 of the marvel series, we have " whereas life elsewhere in the cosmos usually evolved through carbon-bonding, here it was the interaction of naturally occurring gears, levers and pulleys that miraculously brought forth sentient beings."

The cartoon version is just as asexual, if not moreso, having life given to lifeless bodies by Vector Sigma. Eventually, the comics would modify the origin to state that they were creations of Primus, but never in any sense did they reproduce sexually, and therefore have specific sexual characteristics. The 'girl Autobots' Chromia, Elita-1' Moonracer, etc., were never referenced in terms of reproduction, and Elita-1 was a creation of Alpha Trion, he himself a creation of the Quintessons. I think the takeaway here is not that they're robots, but that they're ALIEN robots, and our preconcieved notions of male and female do not fit.
Desslok2201
Targetmaster

Postby spongedude93 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:55 pm

SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Strangely, based off the solutions for possible limbs on the poll, i'm still willing to guess Defensor's Rook is Cybertron's Anderson Cooper. Granted, all of the previews of Defensor, we can't see his other leg, only First Aid, Hot Spot, Blades, and Streetwise or Streetsmart.

What I think is strange is the fact that Hasbro is putting the Hot Spot torso in the poll before officially showing it off. I have a feeling it will win its leg of the vote because it's shiny and new and people will pick it under the assumption that its good.
spongedude93
Micromaster

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:01 pm

Desslok2201 wrote:The cartoon version is just as asexual, if not moreso, having life given to lifeless bodies by Vector Sigma. Eventually, the comics would modify the origin to state that they were creations of Primus, but never in any sense did they reproduce sexually, and therefore have specific sexual characteristics. The 'girl Autobots' Chromia, Elita-1' Moonracer, etc., were never referenced in terms of reproduction, and Elita-1 was a creation of Alpha Trion, he himself a creation of the Quintessons. I think the takeaway here is not that they're robots, but that they're ALIEN robots, and our preconcieved notions of male and female do not fit.

My rebuttal is
God Wanted Ratchet to be a Woman but hasbro said no.

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander

Postby Desslok2201 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:08 pm

SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Desslok2201 wrote:The cartoon version is just as asexual, if not moreso, having life given to lifeless bodies by Vector Sigma. Eventually, the comics would modify the origin to state that they were creations of Primus, but never in any sense did they reproduce sexually, and therefore have specific sexual characteristics. The 'girl Autobots' Chromia, Elita-1' Moonracer, etc., were never referenced in terms of reproduction, and Elita-1 was a creation of Alpha Trion, he himself a creation of the Quintessons. I think the takeaway here is not that they're robots, but that they're ALIEN robots, and our preconcieved notions of male and female do not fit.

My rebuttal is
God Wanted Ratchet to be a Woman but hasbro said no.

I'll accept that
Desslok2201
Targetmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:13 pm

Desslok2201 wrote:In issue #1 pg 1 of the marvel series, we have " whereas life elsewhere in the cosmos usually evolved through carbon-bonding, here it was the interaction of naturally occurring gears, levers and pulleys that miraculously brought forth sentient beings."
That was retconned away as early as Issue #5 with the introduction of the Creation Matrix as the key instrument of creating Transformer life.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Desslok2201 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:16 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Desslok2201 wrote:In issue #1 pg 1 of the marvel series, we have " whereas life elsewhere in the cosmos usually evolved through carbon-bonding, here it was the interaction of naturally occurring gears, levers and pulleys that miraculously brought forth sentient beings."
That was retconned away as early as Issue #5 with the introduction of the Creation Matrix as the key instrument of creating Transformer life.

I did say they changed it eventually to being creations of Primus, I was just backing it up as far as I could to start it off, either way, it proves G1's relevance to shockblast, and that's really what it's all about. :lol:
Desslok2201
Targetmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:20 pm

Desslok2201 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I did say they changed it eventually to being creations of Primus, I was just backing it up as far as I could to start it off, either way, it proves G1's relevance to shockblast, and that's really what it's all about. :lol:
I thought you meant in regards to the cartoon when you mentioned that (since it came immediately after the switch to discussing the show).

Though, the Creation Matrix was originally introduced as a program unaffiliated to Primus or any god at first, so Primus himself was even a retcon upon a retcon. :lol:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Desslok2201 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:23 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Desslok2201 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I thought you meant in regards to the cartoon when you mentioned that (since it came immediately after the switch to discussing the show).

Though, the Creation Matrix was originally introduced as a program unaffiliated to Primus or any god at first, so Primus himself was even a retcon upon a retcon. :lol:

I was thinking about turning this into something akin to a doctorate level thesis with citations and everything, but I'm just too damn tired, so I went off the cuff and forgot a few things :lol:
Desslok2201
Targetmaster

Postby Noideaforaname » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:59 pm

So the crazy build-your-own combiner is just a bunch of repaints, of the most common vehicle types, of molds we'll have seen at least 2-3 times each by then? Yawn...

spongedude93 wrote:What I think is strange is the fact that Hasbro is putting the Hot Spot torso in the poll before officially showing it off. I have a feeling it will win its leg of the vote because it's shiny and new and people will pick it under the assumption that its good.

Yeah, probably. I mean, who's going to vote for the Optimus mold when we already got him, Motormaster, and the implied white repaint? Granted, white Optimus might just be a "look what you can vote for" type of banner advertising the polls. And a jet that can't even hide the robot? Blech.

I think a lot might also vote specifically to try and get Slingshot and Wildrider, despite that completely missing the damn point.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Desslok2201 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:05 pm

Noideaforaname wrote:So the crazy build-your-own combiner is just a bunch of repaints, of the most common vehicle types, of molds we'll have seen at least 2-3 times each by then? Yawn...

spongedude93 wrote:What I think is strange is the fact that Hasbro is putting the Hot Spot torso in the poll before officially showing it off. I have a feeling it will win its leg of the vote because it's shiny and new and people will pick it under the assumption that its good.

Yeah, probably. I mean, who's going to vote for the Optimus mold when we already got him, Motormaster, and the implied white repaint? Granted, white Optimus might just be a "look what you can vote for" type of banner advertising the polls. And a jet that can't even hide the robot? Blech.

I think a lot might also vote specifically to try and get Slingshot and Wildrider, despite that completely missing the damn point.

Did you really expect them NOT to be repaints? I'd be shocked if there's any attempt to retool them at all
Desslok2201
Targetmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:07 pm

Desslok2201 wrote:Did you really expect them NOT to be repaints? I'd be shocked if there's any attempt to retool them at all
Brand new molds altogether seemed to be what was most expected, since this had appeared to evoke the same kind of poll that produced the all new mold Windblade figure.

After all, people were suggesting dinosaur and boat altmodes.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Desslok2201 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:10 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Desslok2201 wrote:Did you really expect them NOT to be repaints? I'd be shocked if there's any attempt to retool them at all
Brand new molds altogether seemed to be what was most expected, since this had appeared to evoke the same kind of poll that produced the all new mold Windblade figure.

After all, people were suggesting dinosaur and boat altmodes.

As soon as this promo launched, I assumed they were trying to get more mileage from this year's new molds. I see Windblade as a very, very special case. After all, Hasbro never mentioned dinosaurs, dragons, or anything like that.
Desslok2201
Targetmaster

Postby Yotsuyasan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:16 pm

Not to get too off topic, but...

So... I know theoretically it makes more sense scale-wise, but does this mean that Groove is going to be a Legends scale triple-changer with a gun mode, rather then a limb for Defensor? Not sure how I feel about that... No, I do know, and the answer is, "Nope, I don't like that." I like my G1-inspired gestalts to all have their proper limbs if possible!

And if the lack of anything about an IDW Defensor on the TF Wiki is any indication (and I am sure comic fans will correct me if this is the case) we don't even have IDW to blame for this one, as we can with Alpha Bravo and whatever the not-Wildrider* guy's name is.

* (Funny, I hate the terminology of "Not-'Character Name Here'" when referring to third party toys, as clearly they are that character... But here, it works! Because whats-his-name definitely isn't Wildrider!)

Yotsuyasan
Brainmaster

Postby Desslok2201 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:21 pm

Yotsuyasan wrote:

Not to get too off topic, but...

So... I know theoretically it makes more sense scale-wise, but does this mean that Groove is going to be a Legends scale triple-changer with a gun mode, rather then a limb for Defensor? Not sure how I feel about that... No, I do know, and the answer is, "Nope, I don't like that." I like my G1-inspired gestalts to all have their proper limbs if possible!

And if the lack of anything about an IDW Defensor on the TF Wiki is any indication (and I am sure comic fans will correct me if this is the case) we don't even have IDW to blame for this one, as we can with Alpha Bravo and whatever the not-Wildrider* guy's name is.

* (Funny, I hate the terminology of "Not-'Character Name Here'" when referring to third party toys, as clearly they are that character... But here, it works! Because whats-his-name definitely isn't Wildrider!)

I'm right there with you... Don't $@&! with an established team! BTW, tiny Groove kind of reminds me of Glide from Sixturbo. Also, a motorcycle hanging off Defensor's chest will inevitably lead to jokes about moobies
Desslok2201
Targetmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:24 pm

Yotsuyasan wrote:And if the lack of anything about an IDW Defensor on the TF Wiki is any indication (and I am sure comic fans will correct me if this is the case) we don't even have IDW to blame for this one, as we can with Alpha Bravo and whatever the not-Wildrider* guy's name is.
The lack of IDW info for Defensor on the wiki is because, well, the Protectobots never combined into Defensor before in IDW's comics. Their upcoming fusion into Defensor will be the first time it's ever happened.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Yotsuyasan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:31 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Though, both look more like Cybertronian (or Unicron Trilogy-styled) vehicles rather than real world Earth vehicles.

The fire truck... Well, actually, aside from the more pronounced ladder on the top, it kind of reminds me of the fire truck that Leonard Nemoy's character in Dark of the Moon turned into. So I could believe it as an Earth vehicle.

And for bonus points, replace the ladder with a big double barreled cannon, and it looks as if it might make a passable Onslaught.

Noideaforaname wrote:I think a lot might also vote specifically to try and get Slingshot and Wildrider, despite that completely missing the damn point.

If the reported TRU listings are to be believed, we're getting those, anyway, so that would be a wasted vote.

Sabrblade wrote:The lack of IDW info for Defensor on the wiki is because, well, the Protectobots never combined into Defensor before in IDW's comics. Their upcoming fusion into Defensor will be the first time it's ever happened.

So, even if they have never combined, they at least exist as a team, then? Who is in this team in the comics? Is it the same five members as in G1? Or is there some new sixth member so Groove can be turned into something else? (Presumably a gun?)

Yotsuyasan
Brainmaster

Postby Noideaforaname » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:31 pm

Desslok2201 wrote:Did you really expect them NOT to be repaints?

Er, yeah? At least the torso bot. They sold this poll as new new new, using Windblade (who was, of course, completely made from scratch) as an example, so naturally I assumed the new gestalt was going to be, well, a new mold.

Plus, it's not like the existing CW molds need any help in getting multiple uses.

Yotsuyasan wrote:If the reported TRU listings are to be believed, we're getting those, anyway, so that would be a wasted vote.

I'm fearing many might not know or not believe those and still vote for Slingshot/Wildrider.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Yotsuyasan wrote:So, even if they have never combined, they at least exist as a team, then? Who is in this team in the comics? Is it the same five members as in G1? Or is there some new sixth member so Groove can be turned into something else? (Presumably a gun?)
Same main five so far. But such was the same for the Aerialbots before Slingshot died and Alpha Bravo and Powerglide volunteered to replace him.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Desslok2201 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Noideaforaname wrote:
Desslok2201 wrote:Did you really expect them NOT to be repaints?

Er, yeah? At least the torso bot. They sold this poll as new new new, using Windblade (who was, of course, completely made from scratch) as an example, so naturally I assumed the new gestalt was going to be, well, a new mold.

Plus, it's not like the existing CW molds need any help in getting multiple uses.

No, they won't need any help at all, but I can't see them making 5 new molds for this. I'm not slamming repaints, I just think they're trying to get some more return on the investment they made.

BTW, that Hot Spot totally reminds me of Cybertron Mudflap
Desslok2201
Targetmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #45 RE Acme IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Coller"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 0324IM865 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 1RI (CA) Milne 230305B"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 2nd ptg Cvr A Thundercracker Image Comics 2024 0324IM863 Howard"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #5 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 5th ptg Image Comics 2024 0324IM867 (CA) Simeone"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #2 5t ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 4C 0224IM257 (CA) Burnham + Reber"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 2B 1223IM260 (CA) Ortiz"
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #49 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REGENERATION ONE #86 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 86RI (CA) Senior 230207"
Transformers REGEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 1RIA (CA) Caltsoudas 211118B"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2007 1A (CA) Figeruoa 230323A"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr H 1:250 Image Comics 2023 1H GI JOE 1123IM822 (CA) Mack 231222E"
DUKE #1 Cvr H 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #10 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 10B (CA) Deer"
TRANSFORMERS #10 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231222V"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON