This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Toy Images of Target Master Micron Recoil

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Toy Images of Target Master Micron Recoil

Postby Mach » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:18 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Target Master Micron Recoil is the last free gift organized by Takara Tomy for the launch Transformers United series.

Recoil is exclusive to Toys R Us Japan to give away to customers for purchase of Transformers United products for more than Japanese Yen 3000.

Check out the toy images below:

You can view the full gallery by Japanese Transformers collector - Alfes 2010's blog by clicking here: http://higekumatoytoy.blog60.fc2.com/bl ... y-997.html

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Toy Images of Target Master Micron Recoil

Postby frogbat » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:29 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
mm what's with the chrome dome? has a cylon feel. These figures are pretty cool though perhaps i feel they could do better if they really wanted to better the targetmasters from scratch... e.g. classics ravage that was paired with hound
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Noideaforaname » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:51 am

Neck articulation, neat!
And a hidden Mickey?

Not a fan of the color scheme (of all three of them), though.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby AutobotMR2 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:59 am

Motto: "That sound you hear is the roar of a Mach 5 engine speeding your way!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Well, I know to make "Haywire" into a true targetmaster you have to fiddle with him, since his existing pegs don't fit into Blurr's hand right. "Fracas" from what I've seen needs no work as he looks to fit just fine, but what about "Recoil", does he even have a peg on him because all I've seen is a minicon port.
Looking to acquire a complete set of the G1 Insecticons (Bombshell, Kickback, and Shrapnel). They dont have to be MISB, have the cards. The TRU re-issues are fine too. The only person that can verify my buying status is CounterPunch as he is the only person I have purchased from.
AutobotMR2
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Midnight_Fox » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:05 am

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
AutobotMR2 wrote: but what about "Recoil", does he even have a peg on him because all I've seen is a minicon port.

If you look very closely at the pictures, you can see it poking out from his back, directly opposite from his minicon port. It's actually a nice bit of engineering that both weapon forms are mirrored.
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3

Postby Samsonator » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:10 am

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
So if these targetmasters are repaints of existing PCC Mini-Cons, what Mini-Con is this guy a repaint of? Cause I friggin want one!
Samsonator: I swear I'm still here! Yes, I know it's been fourteen years...
Toy reviews on YouTube? Don't mind if I do!
I build model kits on Twitch, too!
Samsonator
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Alt Mode: Tank
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10

Postby AutobotMR2 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:29 am

Motto: "That sound you hear is the roar of a Mach 5 engine speeding your way!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Samsonator wrote:So if these targetmasters are repaints of existing PCC Mini-Cons, what Mini-Con is this guy a repaint of? Cause I friggin want one!

He's a repaint of Airlift that comes with PCC Skyhammer. Not sure he's out yet but the thing is, his original color is orange, my plan it to take Chainclaw, who they used to make Fracas and use him for Kup, since their coloring is identical. Then I will use Razorbeam who is a rapaint of Chopster as a new Fracas since he is a very dark blue which will go well with Scourge.
Looking to acquire a complete set of the G1 Insecticons (Bombshell, Kickback, and Shrapnel). They dont have to be MISB, have the cards. The TRU re-issues are fine too. The only person that can verify my buying status is CounterPunch as he is the only person I have purchased from.
AutobotMR2
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:55 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
They're pretty cool, but they're price is not cool. Of the 3 Recoil is my least fav of all simply cause of his alt. mode. I don't think its not all that impressive unlike the other 2. I do like all their colors of silver/chrome and black and Recoil's head sculpt is cool too. I do wonder how soon we might see these sold separately on ebay? :CON:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby grimdragon2001 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:01 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
more economical to get the matching pcc minicon, and pesonally i prefer my target masters to have matching color schemes to thier partners anyway. anyway my chainclaw and razorbeam are ready to take thier roles as recoil and fracus as soon as kup and scourge are added to my collection, which knowimg my local toy stores wont be til febuary
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Legends & Rumors 100-Page Giant IDW Comics 2021 231222D"
TRANSFORMERS '84 L ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TWINFERNO +  DABURU Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 231208I"
TWINFERNO + DABUR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKRAPNEL Transformers Power of the Primes Legends Class Hasbro 2018 220626A"
SKRAPNEL Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNICRON Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + dgt3 key Hasbro 2006 231101A"
UNICRON Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classics Deluxe complete Hasbro 2006 230920A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K22 DRACODON Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
NEW!
WFC-K22 DRACODON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSCUT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
CROSSCUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAZERBACK Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Hasbro 2013 New"
LAZERBACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sting Shot BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Hasbro 2018 NEW Ages 6+"
Sting Shot BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STEALTH SNIPER SHOT SHADOW STRIKER Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class 2019 NEW"
STEALTH SNIPER SHO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Studio Series 82 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 231208F"
HOT ROD + FIREDRIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #351 - Ask Your Dad
Twincast / Podcast #351:
"Ask Your Dad"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 1st, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON