This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Impossible Toys Teases Allicon in 2012

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Impossible Toys Teases Allicon in 2012

Postby El Duque » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:34 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Impossible Toys dropped by with a teaser for 2012. It appears they will expanding their Quint line to include the long neglected Allicons who debuted along with the Sharkticons in the 1986's Transformers: The Movie. Check out the teaser image below.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Impossible Toys Teases Allicon in 2012

Postby waaaaghlord » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:47 am

Looking good. I know this is only a render but it looks to me that this will be a fully transfoming figure rather than the non tfing toys that make up the rest of Impossible's Quint line. Depending on eventual pricing and availability these might end up being my next 'army buider'
waaaaghlord
Gestalt
News Credits: 7

Postby MINDVVIPE » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:47 am

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
awesome! 8)
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:12 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
I was, and still am, impressed by their Arcee. If this transforms, I WILL buy it. Hear me, IP? TAKE MY MONEY!
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby MINDVVIPE » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:15 am

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Autobot032 wrote:I was, and still am, impressed by their Arcee. If this transforms, I WILL buy it. Hear me, IP? TAKE MY MONEY!

I've actually looked at it so many times, i've gotten what i believe most of the transformation down, hehe. Its pretty damn articulate, lets just hope things snap in place without qc issues.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:18 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:I was, and still am, impressed by their Arcee. If this transforms, I WILL buy it. Hear me, IP? TAKE MY MONEY!

I've actually looked at it so many times, i've gotten what i believe most of the transformation down, hehe. Its pretty damn articulate, lets just hope things snap in place without qc issues.

They sure do love them some Neo-G1.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Mkall » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:28 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I'm hoping their QC has improved. If so I'll take a few for my Quint display.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Blozor » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:16 am

Motto: ""Distrust everything — you're bound to get something right."
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
Hopefully their quality has improved. Arcee was a nice figure, but she's very delicate. One of the seats popped off right out of the package. I'm actually afraid to touch or Transform her, and her chest plate has a hard time staying down.
Blozor
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Postby horus » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:52 am

Motto: "Drown them in sound till you here no whispers"
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Blozor wrote:... and her chest plate has a hard time staying down.

That's a GOOD thing!!!! Perky boobs rule :grin:
horus
Fuzor
News Credits: 5
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10+

Postby Bumblevivisector » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:30 am

What the first guy said. I've wanted a dozen or so of these guys WAY more than any new Sharkticons, but my hopes faded when Impossible Toys said their Quint line was done. If it's not, then I also have hope for variants of the Scientist and Prosecutor types in Dweller in the Depths and Money is everything, the humanoid types from Forever is a Long Time Coming, and most eagerly of all (and likely hardest of all for them to pull off) that 3-faced guy who created the Transorganics, one of his faces requiring a mask to cover the damage done by the Dweller.

Oh, and they could also rerelease all their previous quints in Marvel Comic colors (purple and green). I customized an executioner into General Ghyrik, but won't ever get around to the others. There might even be demand for it once IDW gets up to Space Pirates again in their Classics UK omnibus trades. Well, I can dream...but I've seen molds milked with far less logical repaints lately.
Bumblevivisector
Gestalt
Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Rated X » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:07 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Im all for this !!!

Definatally want to buy 3. But it must transform. There are still some characters they could tackle:

Quint with the one shattered face

Baliff repainted in proper colors instead of pink and teal green

Optimus Prime alligator

Alpha Trion figure they advertised earlier

A more available version of vector sigma
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Impossible Toys should have never strayed from their tried and true Quint line.

This looks far more sturdy than Arcee. And yet, I can see the same sort of issues with paint that all their products have. Still, it's a must buy for me. Hopefully iGear will actually do their Sharkticon set so I can have a 100% 3rd party Quintesson court.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Stormrider » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Look forward to these in 2015 with production delays. >:oP
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD 2023 MADBALLS vs GARBAGE PAIL KIDS #0 Dynamite Comics DEC220024 GPK"
FCBD 2023 MADBALLS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD BLOOD HUNT UNCANNY X-MEN #1 Marvel Comics 2024 DEC230008 (CA) Ngu"
NEW!
FCBD BLOOD HUNT UN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD BARDA DC Comics 2024 (W/A/CA) Ukazu"
NEW!
FCBD BARDA DC Comi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WE LIVE THE LAST DAYS Aftershock Comics 2021 FCBD APR210001 (CA) Miranda"
WE LIVE THE LAST D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD 2023 Star Trek DAY OF BLOOD Prelude IDW Comics DEC220010 (CA) Ward"
FCBD 2023 Star Tre ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRAY DOGS Image Comics 2021 FCBD APR210028 (CA) Forstner + Fleecs"
STRAY DOGS Image C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD WITCHES OF BROOKLYN Random House Kids Comics 2024 APR210025 (CA) Escabasse"
NEW!
FCBD WITCHES OF BR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VALIANT UPRISING Valiant Comics 2021 FCBD (CA) Rodriguez Ninjak X-O Manowar"
VALIANT UPRISING V ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RESISTANCE UPRISING #1 Artist Writers Comics 2021 FCBD APR210016 (CA) Rahzzah"
RESISTANCE UPRISIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD Star Wars + Avatar Last Airbender Dark Horse Comics 2023 DEC220022 Older"
FCBD Star Wars + A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUDGE DREDD 2000AD Comics 2021 FCBD APR210037 All Star (CA) Wijngaard"
JUDGE DREDD 2000AD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD JONNY QUEST Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230004"
NEW!
FCBD JONNY QUEST D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASSASSIN'S CREED VALHALLA & DYNASTY Tokyopop Comics 2021 FCBD APR210011"
ASSASSIN'S CREED V ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHITE ASH Season 2 #0 Scout Comics 2021 FCBD APR210038 (CA) Hughes"
WHITE ASH Season 2 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #351 - Ask Your Dad
Twincast / Podcast #351:
"Ask Your Dad"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 1st, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON